Delmaco Manufacturing, Inc (DMI) is a privately held, U.S. manufacturing corporation founded in 1983. Ownership interest is held by both veteran and female shareholders.
U.S. Defense Involvement
Below is a short summary of the major fabrication and manufacturing equipment in use at this facility.
- Power Presses ranging from 22 ton to 125 ton
- Automatic Crimping Presses
- Cranes and Hoists
- Resistance Spot Welders ranging from 20 to 100 KVA
- Ultrasonic Welders
- Bridgeport Vertical Mills
- Full machine shop
- Power feed and straightening equipment
Delmaco Manufacturing, Inc. is committed to outstanding customer service and continual improvement, through teamwork and the pursuit of technical and manufacturing excellence. Management demonstrates its commitment to this policy by meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Interested in joining the Delmaco team? Learn about our employment opportunities.